Minamisanriku 311 Memorial is open after taking sufficient measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection and prevent the spread of infection, based on the guidelines for preventing the spread of infection.
Please check the following before visiting.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
[Minamisanriku 311 Memorial measures to prevent new coronavirus infections]
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed at the entrance.
- In order to prevent the infection of our customers and our staff, our staff will wear masks.
- We frequently disinfect and clean areas that many people touch, such as elevators and escalators.
- We are doing proper ventilation in the venue.
- We thoroughly measure the temperature of our staff to wash their hands and check their health.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry with a thermograph or thermometer.
- If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you will be refused entry.
- When it is crowded, you may have to wait to enter the free area.
[Request to customers]
- Please refrain from visiting the following customers.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher and have cold symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, and runny nose.
- Those who are not feeling well.
- Those who have seen a doctor or taken medicine for fever or cold symptoms within the past two weeks.
- Those who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for the new coronavirus infection.
- Those who have visited a country or region where the government has imposed immigration restrictions or required an observation period after entering the country within the past two weeks, and have had close contact with the residents in question.
- If you have a cold-like symptom such as coughing violently in the building, the staff may ask you to leave.
- In order to avoid the need to wait in line to purchase tickets, please purchase tickets in advance, such as purchasing online tickets, before coming to the event.
- Please cooperate with frequent hand washing.
- Please wear a mask inside the building. If you are not wearing it, the staff may ask you to leave. Also, please take measures to prevent infection yourself.
- In order to prevent splashes, please refrain from talking inside the venue as much as possible.
- We ask for your cooperation, such as keeping a sufficient distance from other customers.
- If you feel unwell while in the museum, please inform a nearby staff member.
- If an infection outbreak is confirmed in the building, we will issue a warning on our website. Therefore, please keep a record of the date and time of your visit.